Yes, every nail fanatic has all their different coloured polishes neatly packed into boxes or drawers, but once I'd organised mine, I was always left wondering 'where the hell do these toe seperaters go?' or 'where should I shove these orange sticks?'. Thus, I created a nail essentails box, that covers every basic nail need. Here's what I've popped inside:
- Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover- My favourite nail polish remover ever. I suffer from dry hands and exceptionally dry nails but still need my nail varnish remover to be strong enough to do the job... this does.
- Dirty Works 'The Gloves are off!' Hand Lotion- My Mum bought this for me from Sainsbury's last year. Dirty Works are a bit of a Soap & Glory rip off, but I am not ashamed! As hand lotions go, it does what it says on the tin and smells delicious.
- A handfull of cotton wool pads and cue tips/ cotton wool buds
- Toe seperaters
- A four-in-one nail even out-er, smoother, buffer and shiner
- The Mont Bleu glass nail file- I got this in my Latest in Beauty advent calendar last year and I love it! I'm not sure what I love about it so much, but it doesn't give you that scratchy cheap feeling that standard emery boards do, and it being glass, gives you full and firm control of your nail-shaping.
- Superdrug's Conditioning Cuticle Oil Pen with Vitamin E- as well as helping to keep your cuticles nourished, it has a nifty plastic lid shaped like an orange stick which saves you having to constantly repurchase the little wooden tools.
- A collection of the basic nail 'pots' (?). Mine include the standard Superdrug's 3 in 1 base coat, Sally Hansens Insta-Dri Anti-chip top coat, Sally Hansen's Super Shine (which I don't really rate... it's not all that shiny, and smells really strong), and my current nail polish colour... in this case, Models Own's 'hedkandi' in the shade Hedonist
Do you have a nail box? What the devil do you have inside yours?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:
Post a Comment