I've been having real problems with my internet over the past month which has lead to a direct neglect of the blog. I was using my Dad's laptop if I needed to do anything super important and what with the battery life lasting about 6 minutes and the keyboard responding about 45 seconds after you type in a letter I tended to avoid it. But alas, my machine is back up and running!
A few little updates for what I would have posted at the time if it wasnt such a palava:
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!! It only took me SEVENTY-FIVE HOURS but the relief I felt when my certificate was handed to me was unbelievable! I don't reckon I'd pass again but my test day could not have gone any smoother. There were no angry drivers, I was let out onto the main roads by other cars, I got given the easiest manoeuvre (turn in the road) and all my roundabouts were relatively clear! And I was also allocated the kindest driving examiner who made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable (Cheers Gav!)
I GOT A JOB!!! After about a month and a half of being unemployed and sad (have scheduled a blog post about this deflating time) I finally got offered a job doing something I love. I'm now a full time teaching assistant at a local primary school and although it is tough work trying to manage 28 5 year olds, I am loving it.
I'VE APPLIED TO UNI!! Contrary to my previous blog post on university I've had a personal epiphany (will also do an updated blog post on that)
Anyway, just to let you know I'll be more consistent now I've got a reliable laptop up fired up again!

No comments:
Post a Comment