I haven't written a post in a while, and this one may prove a little difficult. In my first post I mentioned the importance of family and at the beginning of February I was heavily reminded as my family was hit with some devastating news about my Granddad's health. Our lives were engulfed with visits, tests, questions and spending time together but on the 5th of March he was relieved of his pain and sadly passed away.
He was a great man, who was intelligent, caring, funny and down to earth and I am very proud to say I, almost explicitly, take after him. (Thanks Grandaddy.)
Never, ever, ever get complacent about the special people around you, because one day suddenly something may change and the time you have together may be limited. Let the people you love know that you love them and never undervalue the relationships you have.
RIP Granddad, only happy memories :) x

No comments:
Post a Comment