Sunday, 22 September 2013

Hiya, Hey, Hello... oh Hi

So, my last blog post started by saying I'd been away for a while... this one will also start by saying I've been away for a w h i l e. So much has happened and life has been pretty hectic for the past I don't know how many months! In a quick summary- I had my last stretch of school and then a disgustingly repetitive schedule of studying in a last ditch attempt to secure some decent grades, then, after exams were done I had an incredible, jam-packed summer lined up! A week of freedom-from-education celebrations, the final send off prom, Glastonbury festival, a week away to Spain with the ladies of the family and Spain again for Rototom festival and a trip to Barcelona with all of my closest friends. I'm sure I'll write a blog post about a few of them.

Dress up week, Era Day. 90s kids




Dress up week, Onsie Day

Back in original uniforms for the last ever day of school!
Cold, revision blues
I waited SO long to do this.
Prom with a couple beauties!
Wet and soggy at Glastonbury
A bit of much needed sunshine at Glastonbury
The insane crowds for The Rolling Stones
Unreal sunsets in Javea
Sisters <3
Brixton Splash
The legend that is Damian Marley live at Rototom
Roaming the streets of Barcelona
On the loose on wheels
The girls at Park Guell
The traditional tourist snaps at the airport













































































When I got home the reality of all my closest friends venturing off to university suddenly struck me... I have been clasping on to the last moments we have together with all my might but today marks the day that my last (and best) friend has finally gone :(. So it looks like I'll have a LOT of time on my hands to ramble, rant, and update you with anything and everything. Be prepared, I have plenty to catch you up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment