Wednesday, 25 September 2013

About Time

Rachel McAdams? Ultimate girl crush. Love Actually? Ultimate movie. Rachel McAdams in a film directed by the same man as Love Actually? My kinda Wednesday night... or so I thought. With the countless 5 stars popping up in its advert I was itching to check it out, and after a whole night of having to persuade the boys to join us, we ventured to the local Odeon. 


Although it was cute and kind of romantic at times, it was, overall, very unexciting and didn't ever fully 'grip' me. There were no moments where I was sitting on the edge of my seat or rooting for anything, to sum it up in an extremely articulate manner- it was a 'meh' movie. 

And to make things worse, as we left our screen, the crowd from '2 Guns' were also leaving theirs and seemed to be impressed with the couple of hours screening time they'd just had. Maybe I should have stopped being such a soppy girl and gone down the action film route instead. But hey, there's always next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment