Sunday, 6 October 2013

A Plea to Nike

At Brixton Splash I saw a girl wearing what I can only describe as a beautiful pair of trainers. Upon further investigation I finally found the badboys. Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present you- The Red Suede Nike Air Pegasus 83s:


Nobody can deny the beauty in these babes! But when I finally found them online, I reluctantly closed the browser after spotting the £67 price tag and knowing how empty my bank account was and they were simply left as a distant memory... Until they popped into my head again as soon as my Mum began the yearly question of 'oo, your birthday is coming up, what do you want?'. My love affair with the trainers was quickly reignited and I was fast on finding them for her to buy.

BUT NIKE DON'T SEEM TO CONSIDER MY SHOE SIZE! I'm heartbroken. Yeah, yeah, they're mens shoes and men don't usually have size 5 feet, but all the womens shoes are ugly! Please Nike, make these available in a size that'll make me happy :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment