I have a confession. Since being graced with what I can only describe as a
beautiful piece of technology, iPhone apps have consumed a huge part of my day. My most recent love being that of Flow Free (I'm not sure whether it's actually called Flow and it's just the version I downloaded that made it 'Free', or whether that's the real name). Its so simple yet SO GOOD! All you have to do is connect the two corresponding dots, filling up the whole of the grid. Like so:
"Easy" I hear you say? Well no, once it sucks you in with the it-only-takes-me-five-seconds levels, your mind begins to tell you (repetitivly) that 'just one more level wouldnt hurt'. And before you know it you find yourself at this stage....
...and it isn't so easy anymore! Try and figure THAT bad boy out!
Thus, laying in bed and armed with my phone everynight, this Christmas holiday I have managed to complete every single level... with stars. Yes, that is all five, 150 level packs. Please don't judge me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment