Saturday, 26 January 2013

Fuerza Bruta!






I work for possibly the best company ever, with a lovely social budget :) and this month's 'team bonding' consisted of going to see the incredible Fuerza Bruta at the Camden Roundhouse. To be honest, initially, I had no clue what it even was, but me being the cheapskate I am, clicked the 'attending' button straight away anyway. I'm not quite sure anyone else really had an idea about what it was other than 'an acrobatics show thats above you' either though.

...But one word: Wow!




Without giving too much away, Fueza Bruta isn't your average 'sit back and enjoy' performance, but more of a surreal, talent filled, interactive rave. At first I was bewildered- I didn't understand anything. I wasn't picking up any storyline... but then I realised- you don't need to! When women are belly flopping on clear perspex hanging litterally centimetres from your head, or men are swinging from the ceiling above you, don't question it; Just sit (but actually stand) back, take in all the flashing lights, crazy music, massive smiles, and enjoy.


There is litterally no escaping having a good time here... I highly recommend!









______________________________________________________________________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment