Tuesday, 22 January 2013

No, Zayn, NO!

My sister's flatmate and I share a mutual love for One Direction and enjoy gossiping over current 1D happennings (Haylor, Tattoos...), and the other day, with Zayn being my personal favourite, she posted a link on my facebook, to this picture:


WHY???????????????????????? Who is styling him and responsible for this? I love you nonetheless, but quite frankly Zayn, this hair makes you look like a dog who's gone for a dip in the local lake to retrieve a stick and just shaken off the excess water; not to mention the awful long sleeved shirt under an unbuttoned, short sleeved patterned shirt (which is also tragic), it also makes your head the size of a Buckingham Palace Gaurd wearing his hat.

When he out-grew his skunk-quiff I thought he had come to his senses... but now he's converted to this, I'm not quite so sure. Go back to the good old days Zayn, when your hair was topic of many tutorials, and the envy of many a white guy. Look how fit you are here!





__________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment